Successful Integration of Diverse Populations in Your Workplace
Date(s): April 13, 2023
Time: 8:30am – 12:00pm
Duration: One four-hour session
Format: Option of In-Person or (Virtual) Instuctor-led Live Course
Member Price: $350.00 + HST
Non-Member Price: $455.00 + HST
Overview: This fast paced, high energy presentation is committed to answer all concerns in relation to inclusion at work. By dispelling myths and providing concrete facts and stats learners will be treated to the business argument for inclusion like they have never heard.
This training commits to the concept of right person for the right job – no pie in the sky. Applying an interactive, multi-media approach means bringing together experts in the field of inclusion including legal, medical and corporate voices from across Canada to join in on the discussion.
- Why Bother? Compelling, relevant facts and myth busting
- Terms of reference and definitions: Speaking the same language
- Next practices: Cutting edge case studies of industry-specific successes in inclusion and avoiding conflict
- Identifying new partners: Breaking away from old habits that are holding you back from getting the best employee
- Creating a clear message; from hiring to orientation
- Easy steps to ensure your culture is welcoming and healthy and functioning better as a result
Who Should Attend: Project managers, project coordinators, supervisors, foremen, lead hands and individuals wishing to take on a leadership role or make a difference.
-Cancellations must be received no later than 10 business days prior to the course date to be eligible for a 75% refund of registration fees.
-No refunds will be issued after this date.
-If you register for the course and do not attend, you are liable for the full registration fee unless you cancel according to the terms stated above.
-If you are unable to attend after registering you may send a substitute up to and including the day of the course. Please provide a name and email address for name tag and records.
-CANS reserves the right to cancel any course and will, in such an event, provide a full refund of registrations fees. Every effort will be made to give registrants a reasonable notice of cancellation.
-No liability is assumed by the organization for changes in course dates, content, speakers, or venue.