Mastering Change Order Management
Date(s): March 23 & 24, 2021
Duration: Two – Three Hour Sessions
Time: 8:00AM - 11:00AM
Format: Instructor-led Live Webinar
Member Price: $350.00 + HST
Non-Member Price: $455.00 + HST
All participants must join using a computer with audio capabilities. If you do not have the necessary equipment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
***This course is Gold Seal accredited (1 Credit)***
Who Should Attend: General Contractor and subcontractor Project Managers, Project Co-ordinators and field staff.
Overview: Changes in construction projects are the most significant source of financial increases and schedule delays for general contractors, subcontractors, owners, and consultants.
Are changes affecting your profitability and your ability to meet the construction delivery schedule? This workshop will provide participants with the knowledge to implement change management processes to minimize the impact of changes on construction projects.
• Sources of Changes on a Construction Site
• Types of Change Documents
• Change Order Management Process
• Change Order Management Documentation
• Change Order Pricing: Evaluation and Verification of Costs
• Schedule Impact of Changes and Evaluation of Delays
• Contract Obligations
• Cumulative Effect of Changes
Facilitator(s): Lee Kelly, M.A.A.T.O., P.GSC (Constructing Minds Inc