Effective Construction Meetings & Meeting Minutes
Date(s): February 4, 2021
Duration: One – Three Hour Session
Time: 1:00PM - 4:00PM
Format: Instructor-led Live Webinar
Member Price: $200.00 + HST
Non-Member Price: $260.00 + HST
All participants must join using a computer with audio capabilities. If you do not have the necessary equipment, please contact email@example.com .
***This course is Gold Seal accredited (1 Credit)***
Who Should Attend: General Contractor and subcontractor Project Managers, Project Co-ordinators and field staff.
Overview: Construction meetings are an important part of the successful management of construction projects. Regular site meetings on a project with well documented minutes can facilitate better communication and produce better results making it more likely that the project will be completed successfully.
Proper meeting minutes require effective listening, accurate recording and most importantly, the understanding of the risk involved if an action item is not completed as promised.
• Conducting effective and efficient construction meetings
• Types of construction meetings and when to have them
• Recording accurate and factual construction meeting minutes
• Understanding what standard topics and other topics to discuss and document
• Importance of construction meeting minutes to manage deliverables and risk
• Engaging project stakeholders to deliver as recorded (promised)
• Managing actionable items
• Understanding how construction meeting minutes become permanent records
• Distribution and follow-up
A manual will be provided with this workshop.
Facilitator(s): Lee Kelly, M.A.A.T.O., P.GSC (Constructing Minds Inc.)