Writing Strategies for Winning Proposals
Date(s): February 17 & 18, 2021
Duration: Two – Three Hour Sessions
Format: Instructor-led Live Webinar
Time: 8:30 am – 11:30 am
Member Price: $450.00 + HST
Non-Member Price: $585.00 + HST
This course is Gold Seal accredited (1 credit).
Overview: This course will look at the components of a successful proposal and common problem areas. It will also highlight trends in proposal writing and how expectations and requirements have changed.
Successful proposals are founded on information that resonates with readers and language that brings this content to life. This course will also look at how you can write to engage audiences and give you an opportunity to test your rewriting skills. A format for persuasive writing will be discussed.
• Structuring material so it flows logically and smoothly
• Deciding what information to include
• Defining your audience appropriately
• Preparing a table of contents to guide structure and flow
• Writing to engage
• Using jargon, or not
• Developing a persuasive tone
• Using images to best advantage
Facilitator(s): Quantum Communications