Successful Integration of Diverse Populations in Your Workplace
Date(s): April 25th, 2019
Duration: Half day session
Time: 8:30 am – 12:00 pm
Member Price: $300.00 + HST
Non-Member Price: $390.00 + HST
Who should attend: Project Managers, Project Coordinators, Supervisors, Foremen, Lead Hands and individuals wishing to take on a leadership role or make a difference.
This fast paced, high energy presentation is committed to answer all concerns in relation to inclusion at work. By dispelling myths and providing concrete facts and stats learners will be treated to the business argument for inclusion like they have never heard.
This training commits to the concept of right person for the right job – no pie in the sky. Applying an interactive, multi-media approach means bringing together experts in the field of inclusion including legal, medical and corporate voices from across Canada to join in on the discussion.
• Why Bother? Compelling, relevant facts and myth busting
• Terms of reference and definitions: Speaking the same language
• Next practices: Cutting edge case studies of industry-specific successes in inclusion and avoiding conflict
• Identifying new partners: Breaking away from old habits that are holding you back from getting the best employee
• Creating a clear message; from hiring to orientation
• Easy steps to ensure your culture is welcoming and healthy and functioning better as a result
Facilitator(s): Tova Sherman, CEO, reachability Association