Project Risk Management
Date(s): March 26th, 2019
Duration: 1 day
Time: 8:30am – 4:00pm
Member Price: $450.00 + HST
Non-Member Price: $585.00 + HST
***This course is Gold Seal accredited (1 Credit)***
Who Should Attend: Managers, Supervisors, Project Managers, Project Coordinators, Construction Superintendents, Estimators
Owners and developers are more frequently asking their contractors to concentrate on risk identification and management on their projects. This one day intensive course is designed for project oriented persons wishing to hone their skills in risk identification, planning and mitigation. Through classroom instruction and group exercises, participants will gain a better understanding of the risk management methods and processes as they relate to the construction industry.
• Risk identification
• Qualitative and quantitative risk assessment
• Probability & impact matrices
• Risk response & mitigation strategies
• Decision trees and estimated monetary value
• Emergency response planning & business continuity planning.
Facilitator(s): Ron Jeppesen, MCPM, PM